Saturday 2 February 2008

Kenduri at My House

Today is the very busy day for me. My dearest cousin Daniah just arrived from Malaysia for her vacation this morning. Today is also my hubby’s car got sold n in the afternoon n I had to picked him up for lunch then later my kid from school.

I had to run around here n there while at the same time has to prepare n cook the foods for the occasion tonight. A
moment ago we organized kenduri tahlil n doa selamat at my house. I guessed this will be our last makan-makan at my house. We started with solat maghrib n followed by tahlil. Yesterday was the 100th day our dearest friend Prof Iskandar left us. So tonight we made doa tahlil for him, my mom n others as well.

Since my living room furniture had been ‘taken away’ – so tonight no chair, no table. We really eat like those old people last time. Makan berhidang on the floor. It’s a long stretch of us gather around eating n enjoying the food while watching TV which is also on the floor.


After that all the man were enjoying the sports show, shouting n screaming excitedly while enjoying the tea n special deserts made by all the chef ladies. Mean while the ladies were busy digging my box which is full with novel – bargaining for the price to buy it. Hmm… reluctantly I let go all the books that they wanted. Let them read n have their jiwang-jiwang moment when I am not around.. hehehehe..

Thanks to all my friends who attended tonight. We did had a good time even though it’s just a short a while.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are a great person
with a heart of gold
Safe trip home

Anonymous said...

Do i know u hani? Anyway thanx a lot. I love staying in Oman n I love all my frens around here.

Anonymous said...

apasal hj amin takde dlm gambar? tak dapat hadir ke? ada jemputan kahwin anak tokey dragonmart kahwin kot...

Anonymous said...

bukan, dia pi hantar rombongan meminang anak tokey dragonmart...

My corner said...

sian hj amin...tak baik...dia nak bukak cwgan dragon mart kat muscat plak...