Saturday 9 February 2008

Shop Till You Drop

The weather in Muscat currently is so so cold.. In the morning the temperature always goes down to 14degc. This is the coldest winter that I have encountered so far in Muscat. There even has snow in Jabal Akhdar. Cool ahh…

My kids just recovered from flu n cold. It seems that everybody including me n my friends having flu n cold. We Asian with a thin n delicate skin just cannot stand with this weather. I just cannot imagine how would my hubby survive at his new place with minus degrees Celsius!

This morning I brought my dearest cousin Dhaniah to Mutrah Souq. This is her second visit to this place. She just loves the place so much. She bought lots of souvenir for her family n friends. She just went crazy over it. I had to stop her from spending too much as we still haven’t gone to Dubai yet.



As for me.. since I am leaving Oman n might not be coming back here again, I bought lots of things too (for the remembrance of Oman). I actually never like to go here. I always bring people who came to visit Oman as this is like a must destination to go.

Now I feel sorry to myself... I just realize how beautiful this place is. I just fell in love with the Mutrah Souq. Now only I noticed n appreciated with what they have in here. I feel like I want to buy all the things in there.

Anyway we ended our day happily with full bags in our hand. Dhaniah said she had enough buying things in here. The longer she stay there she’ll end up spending all her money.

Cool ah Oman… that’s what she always said.. hehehehe..

No comments: