Wednesday 27 February 2008

The Momento

I had safely arrived at KLIA around 2.05pm. Till now I still couldn’t believed that we r actually back home for good. It does just feel like our yearly routine holiday. From KLIA we went straight back to Malacca.

Nabila n Hakeem on n off being crying wanted to go back home. I told them that we don’t have a home yet. Not in Oman anymore.. I guess it will take quite awhile for them to get use to the fact that now Malaysia is their home.

Today we r already in KL. We had a few matters that need to be settled immediately. So far today we’ve settled my hubby’s visa n made appointment for the tomorrow agenda. I am still exhausted with the long plane journey n now has to rush here n there with a very limited time that I have. Hopefully we can accomplish whatever we’ve planned for this few days in KL.



Anyway last parting day with friends at the airport is still fresh in my mind. It really was a sad moment for me. I would like to thank to everybody who sent us at the airport. We’ll surely miss all of you.


This is the parting gift from our dearest friend Yahya Shawarma. We were bit regret that we couldn’t see n say goodbye to him personally on the last day. It really touched my heart to see the effort that he had done. My dear friend who go to Yahya, please say thank to him. We love the gift n really appreciate it so much.

4 comments:

'D'-Zone said...

hmm..yahya bagi tuh ka?? sedihnya..its ok kak long. life goes on. its just part and parcel of our lives.ul do fine here in malaysia.it takes time to adjust. but ul be ok, fine n great.

ps: im obsessed to scritch and scratch too now!!

My corner said...

yeah...part of ur job settled...baguihlah..k intan mesti ok punya....ur d best

Abdul Q said...

semua org mata bengkak...

Anonymous said...

Yuhuuu... WELCOME BACK HOME!!
**Jgn lupa calling2 gue.... ;)
-DIKDA-