Tuesday 19 February 2008

The Memories

Yesterday morning I went to the house that I’ve not been for so long. It’s the house that I used to go almost everyday. The first time when I walked into the house, it reminds me a lot about the person that I used to visit. Kakak Jamaliah, the wife to Arwah Professor Iskandar.

I think the last time I went there was about 4 months ago. Currently it’s Udik, Laila plus Nazri who are staying at the house. When I looked at the living room it reminds me about Prof who used to sit there watching TV. Then the bedroom where I used to see Kakak lying down when she was sick.

When she had recovered n be able to sit on the wheel chair, I used to chat with her at the second living room. That’s our favourite place. Now I realized that I missed her. She’s just like a big sister to me n not too much if I said that she’s also like my mom.

Laila n Udik have another 4 months to be in Oman to finish their study. I feel sorry for them. They used to have their dad n mom around but now only both of them struggle on their own at another part of the world. Hopefully they will be stronger n success in their coming final exam.

Arwah told us the character about each of his children. He even had plans n dreams for them. Now he’s not around anymore n I do hope that his children will continue whatever their dad had plan for them. May they achieve whatever they are planning n doing.

Now Kakak is staying with Uci n Pidin at their house in Subang Jaya. I will surely pay her a visit once I get back to Malaysia.. I know that she’s lonely. Arwah always called me to accompany Kakak when he’s not around. Insyaalah I will find a time to spend more time with her.

Life is short. We don’t know when our turn is. I always pray to Allah if He wants to take me, let all my children at least grown up n can be on their own. Tapi kita hanya merancang. Segalanya masih di kuasa dan kehendakNYA.

No comments: