Thursday 21 February 2008

Makan-Makan Marathon



These last few days we were having non-stop ‘makan-makan’ session. It started from the coffee morning till dinner. I love the get-together n the food but what I can’t bear is me who keep stuffing my tummy with all these delicious food. Then plus with me who had temporary disconnected myself with any exercise n work out. It just made everything worst. I am now had putting up my weight!!

I kept telling n motivating myself, it’s ok… don’t worry. Once I settle down back in Malaysia I will have to change my diet n really do something to my bloating body. Meanwhile.. let’s enjoy eating.. Yeeehaaahh…

This afternoon we were invited for lunch at Hj Amin’s house. Of course rice plus lauk-lauk kampong. Memang menyelerakan. Then for dinner at Oja’s house, soto n nasi ayam plus yummy deserts. Thumbs up to Oja. Your nasi ayam n soto were so good.

And big thanks for the ‘surprise’ cake. Nasib baik tak tujuh tingkat! Or else we’ll be like CT n Dato K. Then I have to sing a song for my hubby. Peluklah daku… Hehehehe.. Anyway thank you so much for everything. Thanks friends.

Maybe my words are not good enough to express what I feel. But I n family really appreciate what you guys have done. I bet I can never find a crowd like u all anywhere in the world. For this last four days I really hope that we can see n spend time together.

So.. back to ‘makan-makan’ the invitation list still go on… Tomorrow we’ll have lunch at Razak’s house then follow by dinner from Hamzah. Then on Saturday night, me n hubby will treat u guys our last ‘makan-makan’ together. That’s the penutup ok…

p/s: I was busy eating till I forgot to snap more photos. So this time no 'human being' pictures!

No comments: