Monday 11 February 2008

Hakeem's Farewell Party



Later on after finished with Nabila’s Sports Day I went to buy a cake for Hakeem’s party. Today I made a farewell party for Hakeem n his friends at school. We stopped by to get the food at MC Donald then.

Once arrived at Hakeem’s school – Bright Beginning Nursery I saw all the tables had been arranged nicely for the party. The kids were all excited to see the full box of MC Donald Happy Meal. We gathered about 28 children for the party. The kids loved the food n cake so much.


Bright Beginning is the first school for Nabila. She entered there when she was 4 years old. When she goes to BSM, Hakeem then entered the school. I like the teacher n the environment in that school. I even recommended a few Malaysians to send their kids there.

I know Hakeem will miss his friends n teachers there. Well.. according to his teacher.. Hakeem always comes to school with a happy n big smile. His teacher, Miss Debbie will surely miss his big grin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See here