Saturday 23 February 2008

Sleepless Night

I had a sleepless night lately. I’ve been thinking n worried about lots of things. I had full weary activities thru out my days but still sometimes I had a difficulty to sleep. I’m worried about some of the stuffs that are still not taken yet from my house. Then those bits n pieces that are still here n there in my kitchen n rooms. I told my hubby that by today we have to clear up everything n just leaves our luggage only.

I guess once that cleared, then I will be relieve. 25th February is my last day here in Muscat, Oman. We had been staying here since 28 Sept 2004. We got to know n love the country so much. My two little tods grown up here who at first not knowing that this is not their country always proud of Oman n when they annually balik kampong to Malaysia, they still think that Oman is their kampong.

These last two days Nabila had already showed her sad n gloomy face. She is so upset to leave Oman. At night before her sleep I always see the tears on her cheeks. She kept saying that she wanted to stay here. Oh dear… it’s just not you alone, mommy feel sad too.

I feel so sad to part with my friends here. I feel so sad that I have to leave. I wish I could stay longer. I wish I could turn back the clock n do whatever that I have not done yet here. I wish I could mend everything that had broken. I wish I could make everybody happy. And how I wish..


1 comment:

Abdul Q said...

well, all i can say is that u'r leaving oman with a good name and respectability. everyone will miss u as your departure will be a huge loss. but, don't be too sad, ada hikmah ni.