Sunday 17 February 2008

Zillion Thanks to Qayyum



This evening we received a ‘parcel of charm’ from our dearest Qayyum. Thanks a lot Qayyum. When my hubby brought it back home that big box n telling us that all of this from him, we were all very excited.

Nabila n Hakeem got for themselves a set of Princess Disney n Buzz Lightyear pyjamas. They were so excited n immediately put it on! As for Nadira, she was so thrilled with her Victoria’s Secret toiletries set. Kena rajin mandi lah lepas ni..

As for myself.. I was so touched to open mine - Coach purse. Million thanks. I was screaming joyful when I saw it, sungguh terharu n without I realized tears was in my eyes. I like the ‘I’ key chain thingy that’s attached to the purse. Cool Qayyum.. And for Uncle Zul, he loves the tie so much. He’s gonna wear that at his new place.

Qayyum is a son to our dearest family friend (Haji n Rohaya). He’s now studying in Nashville, Tennessee, US. I’ve know him since he’s a little boy when we were in Miri. He's now grown up to a handsome guy. He’s just like a son to us. He’s a proud of the family. A brilliant n gifted child.

Qayyum, I always hear good things about u from your mom. She is really proud of you. Aunty pun tumpang sekaki.. I wish you all the best n success in whatever you do. Thanks for the very thoughtful of you n all the trouble to mail the parcel. We really appreciated it. Insyaalah diizinkan Tuhan kita berjumpa lagi. Take care.

2 comments:

Abdul Q said...

Your welcome! I'm glad you all enjoyed the gift. Alahhh auntie lebih2 pulak puji niii.. huhuhu.. kembang hidung i. But still, anyways thanks so much for everything and do keep in touch.

My corner said...

wah...kite baru berangan nak pakai coach...dia dah dapat satu..uhuks...eii..syoknye dia :)