Wednesday 13 February 2008

The Day


Today is 13th February. Tarikh ‘keramat’ for me. The date that I will always remember. On this my special day ehemm… if I were to list what I want, surely it will be a very long long list.

I guess I am not the only women in the world who loves surprises, fantasies n desires. And I guess I am not the only one who’s always hoping n dreaming of something that probably unreachable.

I’ve been thru a lot during my past. But I never regrets. I even be thankful to Allah of what I have now. I believe in fate. Whatever happens in my life has already been arranged by Allah S.W.T. It’s already destined for me.

Alhamdullillah We made it even though there were lots of hitch n glitch along the way. I will never stop praying to Allah that He will always protect what we have now.

To my other half, my best friend, my life partner n my soul mate – I love u n will always love u even on the worst days.. Happy Anniversary.

2 comments:

Lady Huyam said...

ouh happy anniversary mommy and ayah!! i rly rly proud of u guys!! ceh, ank plak yang bangga ngan parents, BOLEH???hehehehe
neway, both of u are the best parents in da world...
love you two!!!
muahhhh3

Abdul Q said...

Happy anniversary!!