Wednesday 6 February 2008

I Am So Touched


Nabila’s best friend Yasmin will be going to Indonesia for a long holiday today. So Nabila won’t be seeing her before she leave Oman. Yasmin gave Nabila a very beautiful gold earring. We were so touched when received that. Even though Nabila didn’t get her ears pierced yet, I will surely make sure that will be her first earring she gonna wear.

Coincidentally today is also Miss Smales, Nabila’s class teacher birthday. The children gave her a pot of plant. It’s so lovely n green n she loves it so much. And today also is a last day for Zidan. He will be moving to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


At the end of the session, Nabila took photos with Yasmin. They were together since Nursery. I am sure they will miss each other a lot. And I will also miss her mom, Sue who is such a kind n nice lady. They had been staying in Indonesia for 7 years n can even speak Bahasa.

Today is such a touching day for me at my daughter’s school. Tears were in my eyes when I saw Miss Smales hugged n gave a parting gift to Zidan n looking at Zidan's mom Daisy who was sobbing n crying. I know that my turn will be next week..

No comments: