Sunday 21 June 2009

Happy Father's Day


Today is a Father’s Day. We already had an early celebration before hubby went back to Kazakhstan. I cooked special dinner n Nabila made jelly for her daddy. Then they gave hubby gifts.



Today in the morning the children called n wished hubby. Happy Father’s Day n we wish hubby was here to celebrate this special day. All of your children are so proud to have you as their father. You are special to them.

I would also like to wish my father – Happy Father’s Day. May Allah bless him n the happiness with be with him always.



My father is so special to me. He is a guardian n best friend to me. When I was small he was the one who always bring me to the clinic n be with me all the time to talk to the doctor. Even when I went to see the gynaecologist, he was there in the same room with me. I still remember those till today.

He always tell me things that I should do n don’t. I know that I’ve hurt him lots thru out the years of him seeing me grown up. I was always stubborn n sometimes acted stupidly. The day he gave me to my husband, be the wali for me – that was the best moment in my life.

I know that he always wants me to be happy. And indeed Ayah.. I am the happiest woman in the world now.

Thank you Ayah.. for being a wonderful father to me, for being an understanding n sporting father to me. And the most of all, I am what I am now is because of you.

Thank you also for being a loving & loyal husband to my mother. You took care of Mama when she was gravely ill. You did a wonderful job to her n I know that she really appreciated that. Both of you are my inspirations.

I want you to be happy n enjoy your days ahead. Please forgive me for sometimes being so ignorant, rude n outspoken. The last thing that I want to do is to hurt you. I love you, Ayah.

No comments: