Monday 3 November 2008

Mommy Wish All of U The Best


Today is the starting day of final major exam for my eldest daughter, Faizah. I pray n hope that she can do it well – no blackout this time k! After this exam she will continue her medical study to the offered selected University. Where ever that she might go, we will always give her the fullest support n encouragement.

Next week will be the end of term exam for Nadira n Nurul. I wish both of them all the best n attain the good result. As for Iman, she is now a leisure lady as UPSR is over.

The result is out soon n hope to receive the good news from her. The school holiday will be started next week. I will be busy as my new house now is almost ready. We’ll be moving in soon! I’ve also planned lots of programme with the children. Since hubby will be coming back during the school holidays, we plan to go on vacation.

End of the year month of Nov-Dec, 5 of my children will be celebrating their birthday. Nabila already planned to have her birthday party at school as for Nadira, she is looking forward to celebrate her birthday at our new house. So girls.. as usual give me you birthday wish list n I will try my best to fulfil it.

Meanwhile I pray n hope that all of u will achieve good results in your exam. Good Luck girls..

1 comment: