Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year 2011


Sayonara 2010 and Welcome 2011. Happy New Year to everybody. For the past one year of 2010, lots of incidents happened. Sad or happy it is all kept in the diary of 2010. Nevertheless I have a wonderful year last year.

There were moments that I would want to treasure and keep it playing over and over again in my mind. There were also moments that I would just prefer to bury it deep down that I never want to remember at all.

I am looking forward with more exciting for the new year of 2011. No resolutions except wishes and prayers. I wish and pray to Allah to continue giving me happiness in my life and also a good excellent health. I pray that my family will always be blessed and protected by Him. I pray that all my children will succeed in their study.

I hope that the year of 2011 promise me and my family joyous and prosperous. Happy New Year.

No comments: