Saturday 2 October 2010

Kenduri Doa Selamat


We are back to Malacca since last night. Today my MIL organized a kenduri doa selamat. She invited 46 students from Tahfiz Batu Berendam to recite Yasin and some doa.

We cooked all the dishes by ourselves. The gotong royong started since last night. Actually takde sape pun.. it was just my SIL, me who were helping. The foods were lauk kampung – pisang muda masak lemak, kari daging, ayam sambal, ikan masin, ulam and sambal belacan.. Nyam.. nyam…

At first I thought the students would be boys. When I saw the group stepped out from the bus, I was saying – huh.. sure tak habis makanan ni coz we cooked quite a big amount of quantity. I was wrong as the girls boleh tahan jugak makan… J

So there were no waste as the food left just enough for those at home to eat. This kenduri is especially for my father in-law. He has been sick for quite some time. Semoga Ayah Saban sihat dan sembuh dari segala penyakit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tempting nye tgk lauk pauk tuh...esp d msk lemak...my old time favourite....anyway, semoga FIL kak Intan cepat sembuh...amin