Thursday 26 March 2009

Nasi Lemak Kampung Baru



Kampung Baru is not just famous for its nasi lemak. The place got lots n kind of variety foods originally from all states in Malaysia. You just name it – be it nasi dagang, nasi kerabu or nasi bubur n even masakan Thailand, you can easily find those here.

There are a few famous nasi lemak there that I know like Antarabangsa, Wak Manjor n the City Garden. My hubby n bro just go crazy over Wak Manjor’s nasi lemak. Tak tau ah tang mana yg sedap.. As for me those just taste almost the same. So so…

Last night My Aunty came down from Kedah n wanted to eat nasi lemak at Kampung Baru. When asked she said she wanted the one at Kelab Sultan Sulaiman which is City Garden. I’ve not being there for so long. The last time I went there probably was 10 years back.

I’ve even missed the junction to go to the place. Last time I remembered it was a small lane. The place – City Garden Nasi Lemak itself doesn’t change a lot. They are still selling nasi lemak bungkus which now cost 70cents plus variety kinds of lauk pauk.

Anyway we enjoyed our dinner there with the background of Mat Lalok basking his guitar dgn irama yg agak menyakitkan telinga..

No comments: