Wednesday 14 January 2009

My Passion



I love baking. I just love baking. I’ve started baking since I was 13 years old. My first cake was a marble cake. Since then I never stop baking. During hari raya I was like the cake supplier around my neighbourhood. My mom’s friend n relatives used to order from me the Orange Cake. My special orange cake! At that time I felt so proud of myself. Extra pocket money for me.

Then I started to experiment all types of baking from cakes, cookies, bread n other food. My mom is my inspiration. I always see her at the kitchen all the time when I was small. Though she was busy working at the office but she always made sure n had time cooked for me n my brothers. I don’t know where she learned all the cooking but she always cooked special meal for us.

She was so good in cooking from Western to local cuisines. During raya time, she made thousands cookies. All requested from her loyal customers. Her best one was pineapple tart. To me, she was a superwoman. We didn’t have any helper at that time but she managed to do all these. Working 8-4, cooking n even baked cookies, cakes.

Talking about these made me missed her so much. I missed her cooking n everything about her. My mom, my idol n inspiration. I guess now all my passion in cooking n baking comes from her.

I am glad that now I have a big spacious kitchen equipped with oven. I still remember I used to bake in the round oven, then oven that come together with stove then my small square oven that I got free from my bonus link point. Even that I was able to come out with lots super delicious food!

Since I started moving to the new house, I really made use the new oven that I bought. Kalau bole bercakap oven tu.. dah lama menangis.. Currently I am busy preparing ‘something’ for my new little project. For those who are curious.. tunggu.. hehehhhe..



Meanwhile.. enjoy the picture of my new skill in cuppies.

4 comments:

Mum and Roses said...

tak hantar ke rumah pun ....

fify_alisara89 said...

erm...sedapnya mak lang..favourite tu...
knp besday fy x buat..buat nama fy..huhhuahuahu...hntr lah mlka cket...hehehhe...x lek mlka?klu lek bawa untuk fy cupcake ya...

Vogue Mom said...

ni yg buat dolu2 lah.. :).. fify, nanti balik melaka mak lang buat k...

My corner said...

wah...menarik sungguh...jelos sunguh tgk..tapi tak dapat makan....