Monday 14 January 2008

The Temptation

Today early in the morning (not early actually for Malaysian time) me, Nabila n my dad went out to settle a few matters. We managed to sort out all before noon. We left Hakeem n Nadira at home which I believed were still sleeping. Nabila who couldn't stand the heat kept whining wanted to get back home to be with her brother. The weather was hot, humid n we were started sweating – something that we never had for so long in Oman.

We had our lunch today at Rukun Tetangga (jangan marah ye hubby..). I managed to gather my cousins Daniah , Eeqmal n also Kak Yan to join the lunch. The foods of course were so good. If u love Chinese food for lunch then u should try here.



We then ended our lunch with desert at Rojak 'BA'. I called him Ba as in Chinese it means uncle. He was there since my schooling day. I still remembered every evening when I cycled to tuition, I n my friends will always stop by for our favourite sengkuang with the rojak paste. Now this Ba who I only know his name today - Ah Seng still there at the same spot. He’s still healthy n his rojak n sengkuang is still the same. Nyam... Nyam...



Oh dear.. I had just started my one week intensive work-out n now I am intensively non-stop eating. IT’S NOT FAIR!! But I just can’t resist the temptation to eat all my favourite foods here. I still have long list what to eat n where to eat..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aduuuhhhh...bawal goreng kicap, telur dadar...lagi apa tu...argh...and I'm sure zam zam for breakfast esok...arghhhh!!!

yg benar,
"brocolly rebus and grilled chicken"

Lady Huyam said...

haha...ayh kejelesan nampak!!

Anonymous said...

Dah dua hari kat mesia tak ada tunjuk gambar2 bandar kedah ke...
Project makan je..jelesnya aku, rojak is my favourite too.. chinese food wow..so yummy lah

Anonymous said...

Amboi sakannyer makan... ingat, jarum timbangan tu dah makin ke kanannnn hehehe...

Awat tak bgtau lepak airpot sampai 6 jam? Bleh I datang teman.. kita dok dekat dah, Nilai je. 15 minutes da sampai. Bila balik Oman? Hopefully can meet u ols before u go.

~DIKDA~

Anonymous said...

maaf ye semua.... i duk bz pulun makan ni.. heehehhehe