Saturday 12 January 2008

Check-Out

I am leaving Oman tonight to go back to Malaysia for some personal matter. I’ll be away for a week. Delightedly to see my family in Kedah but at the same time sadly to leave my hubby alone behind.

I hope that I will have a safe journey n everything will be fine back there. With all the news that happened in Malaysia especially the latest one about kidnapping, it made me scared n traumatic when think about it.

Anyway stay put everybody n will be updating soon.
p/s: Take care hubby.. SmileyCentral.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aduh sedih nya............

Anonymous said...

Happy journey my friend, take care n kalau makan benda2 yang sedap2 jgn lupa kat kita org kat sini. I miss u dah.....Lynn pun tak ada....

Anonymous said...

wowy! bestnya balik mesia! and zul, gud luck in oman ALONE !