Monday 28 January 2008

Clearing Up

I had a long list of items to be sold. I printed it out n showed to a few of my friends since last two days. Surprisingly all the are items almost sold out. I didn’t expect it to be so fast. Well.. I don’t know, either I am a good saleswoman or maybe all the items are damn cheap!

Yesterday morning my friend came to see n bought all the furniture from my living room. At night time, others came for some items from the kitchen. This morning I had sold my bedroom set. In another two days we’ll be sleeping on the floor.. hehehehehe.. as this person got very excited with the price n gave me the money immediately (I should have put a higher price then!!). In the afternoon all the items in Nadira’s room have been taken n then goes my TV n karaoke system plus some from the kitchen.

Isn’t it exciting.. when u can sell it all off easily. Mostly all the furniture n electrical goods had been used for 3 years. Some of them are still good n look like new. That’s why I am just selling it all out for a very cheap price. Our intention is not to bring any of those back home.

Now I am just waiting for the boxes that had been promised to be sent to me since yesterday. I can’t start anything yet until I get those boxes. Then I will be very busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh..biar roboh kota paris,asal barang habis larisss...
mesin karaoke same2 selling ka?
afterrrr.. how zul sing suratan atau kebetulan?

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. Mior take the karaoke n now he can sing same2 with NAzri.