Monday 14 January 2008

Safely Arrived in Alor Setar

I n my kids had safely arrived at KLIA around 2pm. Everybody were tired due to the long journey. We waited at the airport about six hours for our next flight to Alor Setar – 7.55pm. We reached Sultan Abdul Halim Airpot at 9pm.

I was so happy to see my father n brothers at the airport. We then headed to our favourite place for dinner – Nasi Royale. This is ‘a must’ place that I always go every time I in Alor Setar.

It’s a nasi lemak mamak with a mixture of curry gravy. It’s so delicious finger licking good. I’ve tried many mamak foods before but no one can beat this! Even my hubby fell in love with this food for the first time I introduced to him. And surprisingly Hakeem n Nabila love n finished the rice tonight as well!






We then headed back to the house. When I entered the house it reminded me a lot of my mom. And I miss her so much. How I wish she is still around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh, rindu nak jumpa mamak tu la...

NutMean said...

For me....Nasi Zam Zam still the best...!!!

Anonymous said...

Favourite aku pun sama dengan hanglah..nasi kandar royale..ammak..sedap..