Thursday 3 July 2008

The Therapy

I need a break. My mind now seems so tired n stressed out. I just got the price from Mr Contractor for the cost of our house renovations. The price given was just toooo mucchhhh n way out from our budget. We are not very happy about it. Now I’m waiting for them to revise the entire unnecessary n unreasonable quotes.

So for the remedy, I need some ‘fresh air’. I just need to stroll along in the area where they have big shops or Mall which sell all the things that I love. Ever heard that the best therapy for woman is shopping? Ehem.. So today I went to Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman. I bought materials for our baju raya. YES! At first I don’t really looking forward for Eid as maybe I might just have to celebrate it with my kids.

But when hubby gave his home visit plans, I was so excited. He will be around during Eid. And this will be our first time to celebrate Eid Aidil Fitri in Malaysia (since we’ve been away for so long).

I am actually not good in choosing these kain ela. Believe it or not, all these while my mom was the one who bought for me the materials. And after being away for so long, baju raya seems not to be the priority. So I just wear those I had before n don’t really bother to make new one.

Until today n being there alone, I was totally lost n confused. But at last managed to get what I think suit for all of us. So I’ve settled the girls part except for boys. This I have to wait till my hubby is back home.

By then I hope that our house will be ready especially my kitchen. I plan to make some kek lapis Sarawak (our all time favourite). And this time I don’t have to worry about the stock ingredients. This time I can lavishly put in my best secret recipe! Kalau masa kat Oman, kedekut gitu.. jimat cermat..

So I hope when I see Mr Contractor tomorrow, he will give me the good price.

No comments: