Tuesday 15 July 2008

Special Meal

Hubby is safely home. He arrived at 12 midnight two days ago. So happy to see him with more ‘flesh’ n kids who were non stop talking n hugging their daddy. We arrived home around 1.30am in the morning. Nabila n Hakeem didn’t want to sleep as they seems to have lots of things to tell their daddy.

So the next morning they didn’t go to school. We went out to have breakfast n went to the bank n paid some bills. As promised, I cooked special lunch for my hubby – masak lemak tempoyak akar kayu (the mixture of pucuk ubi, daun kaduk, daun mengkudu, daun labu + tempoyak/petai), lala goreng hala oyster sauce n ikan goreng.

Glad to see he enjoyed the lunch. Hopefully tak terkejut lah perut dia! And today I cooked gulai ayam kampong. I didn’t cook much during his last holiday. And this time I plan to cook everyday as possible.

My hubby has a long list of what he wants to eat…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah wah terkeliur tgk masak tempoyak tu... terer ah buat seniri...hehehhe... tp nama dia bukan akar kayu (mana ade guna akar, pakai daun je puan intan... heheh) "Sambal Daun Kayu" yg sebenonyer.... ;-)
-DIKDA-

My corner said...

yummy...blehlah oja pun makan sama...bile bleh jumpa nie?

Anonymous said...

awat tak pass kat rumah belakang lauk tempoyak tu. Kak tak pandai buat.