Friday 4 July 2008

One Year Old

One year ago, today is the day when I started as a blogger. What drives me to have my own blog, my own space n my own voice virtually is mainly of course after seeing almost everybody around me has one n why not me? Then I started to be so obsessed to it that I made a point to have a posting everyday. It’s not like I am perasan that everybody is looking forward for it but it’s just the feelings that I guess all bloggers have.

It did happen at one peak that I felt so lazy n no idea even to write a single line. But that still didn’t make me forget that I’ve a responsiblity to my own blog. When looked thru to all my previous postings, mostly were my thoughts n feelings of my day to day life. And it does still continue till now. Stories n experiences that I love to share with all my readers.

On top of all the excitement n enthusiasm of posting out stories, I will never forget the ‘tragedy’ which at that time had stirred my days. I am not like those one of the politicians, artists, celebrities or activist. Whatever in their blog are always the hot n sensation issues.

What are posting in my blog here may only interest to a small crowd that knows me or maybe someone that just like to read what I write here. I know that I can’t stop people to read n condemn n even to hate what’s written here. This is the risk that I have to take. Macam artis n bagus ah pulak.. hehehehehe..

Anyway things happen for reasons. I got to know the real friend that can be trusted n the one that should be avoided. That’s all about life.

Whatsoever I will never stop writing n posting what I want. I would like to take this opportunity to say MILLION THANKS to all my readers that I know out there n even those that I don’t know (silent reader) for knocking n visiting my space.

Happy Birthday ‘voguemom.blogspot.com’.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, mommy cam siti nurhaliza la plak..
"thank you for your supppooooouuurrrtttttt!!!!"
hehehehe

Audrey Hamzah said...

Happy 1st. Birthday Voguemom. Keep on writing. We look forward to reading whatever you write.

Auntie Roy said...

Happy birthday Voguemom u really inspired us to involve in blogging too.

Unknown said...

Mabrouk Voguemom!
Betul kata Auntie Roy, u inspired us to blog too. Now tengok, all 4 of us Auntie Roy, Lyn, Oja & me dah mengikut jejak langkah.. Keep on blogging ok!

Abdul Q said...

wah bagus sekali! i'm one of your avid viewer! byk fans ni!