Wednesday 9 July 2008

The Reunion

This morning after sent my kids to school, I went to the Maid Agency. It seems nowadays is so difficult to apply for a maid. As I am a homemaker n not working, that makes me not entitle to have a maid. For that I have to prepare some documents to backup my application. And that means I can never get the maid soon!

After settled at the agency, I went to fetch my two little one at school n rushed to Genting for Nadira’s school. Today is a Parents Meet Teachers Day – report card day. Her result is average but the teachers were not so happy with her performance n participation in class.

Later then I drove down to KLCC to meet my dearest friends from Oman. I am so so excited n happy to see them. We chatted like old days except no ‘shawarma’ in front of us! It’s so good to see Royaha, Haji, Lyn, Hamzah n kids.



The most excited n happiest among us I guess was Hakeem. He’s so glad to see his buddy – Haikal. They were playing, running n hugging each other. And can u believe that they were talking about their friends back in Oman. Haikal was in the same school with Hakeem. And Hakeem can remember all the names one by one.

As for Abang Zaid who seems to be a bit matured cannot masuk with these two little boys. Abang Zaid hung up with his girlfriend Nabila! They talked the same level n interest. Orang dah besar lah kata kan…


We were at the KLCC for a while as after that rushed to visit Kakak Jamaliah at Subang Jaya. And there goes another reunion. Isn’t it nice.. except I wish my hubby was around too!

We bid farewell to each other at 8.30pm. Though today is a long day for me, but I am so pleased n contented to see all my friends. On the way back home, Hakeem n Nabila were non-stop saying that they want to go back to Oman. And I guess I’ll be hearing this for a another few days..

1 comment:

My corner said...

ha..nie lagi sorang post blog yg menyedihkan...lambat lagi ker oja nak balik??? waaaa!!!!..Jealousnyes akus....