Thursday 10 July 2008

The Parting

Today afternoon, again I went to KLCC. Not for shopping but to meet Rohaya n at the same time to fetch Nadira back home as she slept over with Aina at the hotel. They will be going back to Oman at 3am tomorrow morning flight. Spent our last few hours together.

The last few hours seems to be ticking so fast that we have to make a move. The parting part is always the one that nobody likes especially Nadira-Aina (mcm kembar siam n didn’t want to be separated even for a second) n of course Nabila-Hakeem-Zaid. As for me, I will definitely miss my dearest buddy.

I hope that Rohaya, Haji n kids will have a smooth journey n safely arrive in Muscat. I don’t know when will us be seeing again, maybe next few months? Or another year? But all of u will always be in my heart.

For another two days, my hubby will be coming back home. We’ll be meeting again Lyn's family n others. And for sis Oja.. ku menanti kepulanganmu..

2 comments:

Mum and Roses said...

Husband nak balik, patut la diet ... hope you'll have a good time.

My corner said...

yeah..oja nak balik dah nie...