Tuesday 22 July 2008

Time Flies So Fast

I’ve been extremely busy when hubby is home. As routine after sent kids to school I continued chauffeuring him around from one place to another to settle his matters. Rushed here n there beat the traffic n time. And we sometimes even got back home late in the evening. Ni kira macam overtime lah..

When got back home, I continued busied with the house chores that had not yet been attended. Well.. I sometimes tried to ignore those but I am not a magician. Nobody will be there to wash n fold those piles of clothes, ironing kid’s uniform plus cooking except ME! So nak tak nak kena buat lah..


One the other hand my house project has progressed well as scheduled. I went to visit the house which at the moment didn’t look like a house but I am excited. I can’t wait to see it ready.

On top of that something funny happened this morning. We planned to send car for service. My hubby called yesterday to one of the service centre around our house to make an appointment for this morning. After sent kids to school we headed straight to the place. We never had been there before so it took quite a while to find the place.

Once found I saw the place didn't looked like any normal workshop. And me who sometimes always kelam kabut didn’t bother to look at the name of the building approached to the entrance. Of course we can’t simply drive thru the entrance as it is guarded. The security guard asked what we want. We said that we want to service our car.

Then he said, ‘Mau servis? Servis kereta apa?’ I said to myself – apalah soalan bodoh pak guard ni tanya. I told him that we wanted to service the car that we are driving at the moment. He then looked confused n said that we got the wrong place. I told him that we had called yesterday n made an appointment.

Then he said, ‘tapi sini tempat untuk servis kereta porcshe’ Oops.. when I looked up the building then only I noticed that it was the Porchse showroom n service centre. Hahahahahaha… With thousand apologizes we reversed the car n went off.

In the booklet it doesn’t stated the particular company servicing what kind of car. So how are we supposed to know? And when hubby called yesterday probably he assumed the caller must be driving a porcshe. The pakcik guard must be saying – here another insane people tak sedar diri berangan nak pakai porcshe! Hahahahha.. So we ended up serviced our car at USJ Subang Jaya.

As to date I have another six days to spend time with my hubby here. To make the figure look bigger lets just put 144 hours. Yes.. and the clock is ticking.

No comments: