Tuesday 8 July 2008

Empty Promise

The sweet talking, promises n promises.. Last last habuk pun tarak.. I feel so crossed n annoyed today! This person at the first place offered me helps which a few times I tried to deny it for do not one to trouble her. But she insisted that she wants to do it.

So reluctantly I let her took over ‘it’. This case has been dragging since 2 weeks ago. And till now there is still no solution about it. And now I am the one who has to face the consequences. When called, it’s forever the no answer call n always not bother to return a call except if she feels she need it.

I just cannot take this anymore. I don’t want n not a kind of person to start enemy with somebody. So for the best n not to prolong this matter, I will take control of it. If I don’t do it I might lost this opportunity.

For some people when they offer the help, they are really sincere n mean it. But for others, they just do it for the sake of saying it. Why at the first place u offer it when u don’t want to do it. And for me why am I so being nice to take your word. I look at u as somebody that I respect. I don’t mind at all if I have to do it all by myself. But u keep insists.

Lesson to learn – I have to be more careful next time.

No comments: