Saturday 5 July 2008

Durian oh Durian



I am now at Malacca. Came back to visit Mak, Ayah n for durians. My mother in-law called me two weeks ago informing that "durian dah banyak gugur… balik lah makan.." I was jumping when hearing that. Every year me n hubby always missed our home durian’s season. It’s always that we got the tempoyak part!


But now this year I am be able to enjoy it. The moment I arrived yesterday evening, Mak got the durians for me n Faizah to eat. Both of us had 2 durians each! Huh.. memang sodap.. For my hubby, u don’t worry coz there a still a lot for u. Insyaalah u will be able to taste it.


On the other hand, Nabila n Hakeem who loves rambutan so much were so excited to see the yellow rambutans generously hanging on the trees. They love it so much. Running around from one tree to another. Every year the durian trees behind the house never fail us. It’s always the supply is more than the demand.

Indeed every year Mak jadi orang kaya during this time. The same regular people every year will come n buy the durians from her. And today she treated us break fast n lunch.. :)

5 comments:

Auntie Roy said...

Voguemom, bole tak kita nak rasa durian tu... sodap lah...... bawa sikit nanti ya.

Unknown said...

i'm drooling over the sight of the durian, yums!

Abdul Q said...

auntie i dunno if my mom told u or not, we might be visiting u on the 8th insyaallah. will u be in KL?

Vogue Mom said...

Q: yes.. i will see u in kl.. durian tu tak leh ah bawa balik.. berbau keta pening nanti.. kita cari kat kl lain ah makan ye..

putri: rugi.. rugi.. i makan utk u je lah eh.. :)

My corner said...

K Intan...sedapnye durian tu...nie yg tak sabar nak balik..tunggu oja yek...kite pekena durian..takpe ngan k rohaya lah dulu...