Thursday 2 May 2013

Table Tops Sales Again - British School Of Muscat




Today, it is a Table Top Sales again at my children’s school, British School of Muscat. This time I got the table lot all by myself. My children and I arrived around 7.30am and we saw people were already waiting outside of the school to get in though it will only open and start at 8.00am.

I brought mostly my children’s cloth and shoes. The sales went well and in within two hours we had almost finished all our items. My children, Hakeem and Nabila who were helping me were very excited as people were non-stop coming to our table to look and buy our items.

At 10.30am we packed our things, as we didn’t have many items left. On the way back home, I told my children that today they have made a big contribution in their life. They gave away their clothes and shoes with a very minimal price. Though they got money out of it but without they realized, they actually made those who got their things happy.

Though all of us were tired, we felt great. My children learned something today - If you do good, you'll feel good.

No comments: