Saturday 11 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day

There are different dates people around the world celebrate Mother’s Day.  But for my children, they chose today to celebrate it. This morning, I woke up to find a lovely note from my youngest daughter, Nabila. She is so good in her words and it always melts my heart reading them.
My children always wish and celebrate this special day with me. Though some of my children are far away from me, they never forget me on this special day. I am so blessed to have my six wonderful children.

Each of them with a different kind of personality but they never fails me and always know how to please me. I know it is impossible but I always wish that all of them could be with me now.

This special day also remind me of my late mom. If my mom were still alive, she would definitely get my wish and gift that I never fail giving her every year. I miss you so much Mama. I miss talking to you. I miss holding your hand. I miss all the moments that I treasured with you.  I have 33 years wonderful life with you and may Allah rest you in peace, forgive you and place you in the highest place in Jannah.

To all my children, thank you so much for the kind thoughts on this special day. All of you have a special place in my heart. All of you are the jewels of my life. I will always pray that you will be granted with success, happiness and prosperous.

To mothers in the world, I wish all of you a Happy Mother’s Day. Let us rest like a boss on this special day and get the special treatments from our children *wink* … 


No comments: