Friday 5 August 2011

Ramadhan Mubarak

Hope it’s not too late for me to wish everybody Ramadhan Mubarak. Today is our 5th day of Ramadhan. How time flies so fast. Since the first day of Ramadhan, I was being very busy shifting to our new house. After a week staying at the hotel we decided to move to hubby’s home. The small one bedroom apartment, but hey.. we managed n survived!

On the first day of Ramadhan, we shifted our entire huge luggage which full with our clothes and a few boxes of food stocks. On the same day also, our furniture and a few electrical goods arrived. The house was not actually proper cleaned yet- well not up to my satisfaction actually but ok lah... While the workers busied installing furniture, we too busied cleaning up the house.

I thought of cooking for Iftar on the 1st day, but tak larat sangat and we just bought nasi briyani. Since we already had our bed room furniture ready, we slept at our new house with bags unsettled around on the floor! On the 2nd day, I went out to buy a few things to fill up the kitchen and the house. On the 3rd day, we received another sets of furniture.

Yesterday people came to fix the TV and satellite and yalllaaa.. as for now.. our house now is now our home sweet home. Well.. kalau ikutkan hati.. there are still lots more that I want to buy but hubby warned me to slow down a bit.. hahahahaha.. mau semput kalau nak beli semua sekali gus!

Anyway, today I woke up settling up a few things unsettled. My maid has started washing clothes – pending still 3 days ago! We’re lucky as its summer and the laundry were ready and dry within 2 hours. So mcm kedai dobi lah pulak...

Alhamdullilah.. everything has settled as planned. Now I can start planning cooking more interesting dish for Iftar. Our neighbour has been kind giving us everyday dish for Iftar. I haven’t balas anything yet.. Aduh.. malunya.. Now nak kena brush up my skill back making kuih traditional!

No comments: