Sunday 28 August 2011

Happy Birthday My Dearest Hubby

Today is my dearest hubby's birthday. Since it's Ramadhan, we celebrated after Iftar. I cooked nasi lemak and made hubby's favourite Oreo cheese cake. It's just a small family celebration. We later went out pekena teh and shawarma!

To my dearest hubby.. I dedicated this lovely birthday poem to you.

Your birthday marks another year together;
Such happy times, I couldn’t ask for more,
Spending precious minutes, hours and days,
With you, my love, whom I cherish and adore.

We’ve shared so much, we two, in love and friendship;
Each year our bond just seems to grow and grow.

I always want to be right next to you;
To be with you means more than you can know.

You’re always there for me with a loving smile;
I’m never happier than when I know you’re near.

I thought my love for you could not grow stronger;
And yet I love you even more this year.

By Karl and Joanna Fuchs


No comments: