Sunday 15 November 2009

My Weekend

Weekend is great. Beside I got a break from my routine I always have many people or guests at home. My dearest cousie – Piqah comes every weekend (please don’t stop k..) which cheered up our house. She is always around to entertain my children which they love so much.


Yesterday my MIL came over brought my two little nieces to attend Emir’s birthday. They were all totally enjoying the party. Happy Birthday to Emir. You’ve grown up handsomely n don’t even look like a 4th year old boy!



After the party we went to Ikea. As usual the place was crowded with people. We were just there for a while. At night we had our dinner outside. Makan besar.. sampai kekenyangan.



This morning me n hubby brought MIL, Fifi to morning market near Stadium Shah Alam. We had our breakfast there n browse around after that. In the afternoon we went to Pidin’s wedding held at Subang Jaya.



My weekend was really packed with activities. Two days just went off so quick. Wish it could be more longer...

No comments: