Friday 13 November 2009

Bear With Me...

Bear with me for a while to have u all read my boring n emotional post...

I hate when I wakes in the morning feeling sad n miserable. I had a rough time back few days. My life is more focussing about my children n home. I have grown up daughters with their unexplainable behaviour, emotional which sometime drive me to the wall. At that point I feel like to bang my head or scream out loud to make them understand what the real world is.

I also have my two little kiddos who non-stop seeking attentions. I sometimes felt guilty to ignore them especially when they were trying to tell me something. They always come at the wrong time where I probably was busy cooking or in the middle of doing something. Then both of them now have started saying n arguing that I love one of them more than another.

My maid also sometimes drives me nuts. She is now seems to forget lots of things that I told her to do. I have to tell her over n over again. I tried very hard not to scream at her face or say things what I am not suppose to say.

Then I have my big baby – the hubby who needs 100% attentions too. I sometimes neglected him a bit.. sorry k.. didn’t mean to do that. When people look at me they might think I am a leisure woman who has nothing to do or problems to think. I might not have pressure like those who works in the office but try to be me. The housework, children n stress are the never ending story.

I am a kind of person who sometimes takes things seriously. It might be something that might be nonsense or not important to others but it is a BIG thing to me. I will keep thinking n analysing it over n over again till I got head ache.

I have to make sure my home is clean, children organize, cook special meal n everybody is happy. Well.. u could say that’s my job n what is there to complain as others like me do the same thing too. Yeah… right.. if everything going smooth I have nothing to complain then.

No one say life would be easy n smooth all the time. I better stop now. I’m going down to take panadol, cook for lunch n baking. Yeah.. I will bake some muffins today. That will shine my day. Chill…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

askum,relax.i knew that u are the best mom!gud luckkkkkkkkk!!!