Monday 16 November 2009

Congratulations To My Brother


Today I went to attend my youngest brother, Nadmin Syah@Boy Open University Malaysia convocation day. The event started at 2.00pm. I fetched my kids in the afternoon n rushed back home. Then I took a taxi to PWTC. It was raining n I was so relieved to be able arrived at PWTC before the event started.



My bro received his degree scroll - Bachelor of Arts in Business Admin (BBA) from Pro Chancellor, YBhg. Tan Sri Azman Hashim. My bro who is now working at one of the government
sector took this distance learning course to further his study.



This was actually my mom’s wish. My mom told him to further his study to the highest level as he can. And alhamdullilah, though our mom is not around anymore, my bro fulfilled her wish.

My dad couldn’t be here n as an eldest in the family I attended this big day. I never attend any convocation day except mine n this event was grand as it was done in PWTC. I was so proud looking at my bro walking up to the stage receiving the scroll.

I am very sure if my mom is still alive she will be the happiest person n a proud mom. Congratulations Boy, we are so proud of u. Well done.

No comments: