Thursday 19 November 2009

Happy 7th Birthday - Nur Nabila

Today is Nabila’s birthday. She is 7 years old. She woke up in the morning listening to my birthday song.. Then followed by phone calls from her daddy, sisters, aunties n uncles. She was so happy n excited.



In the afternoon I went to her class to have a small birthday celebration for her. I made cuppies requested by her. We plan to have a birthday party for her over this weekend inviting her classmates n cousins.



Happy Birthday to my dear sweet girl, Nur Nabila. You’ve grown up so fast without mommy noticing it. Nabila is matured compare to her age. She is very independent, considerate n smart girl. I always pray n wish that she will grown up to be healthy, happy n have an excellent future.

Happy birthday n mommy loves u so very much.

No comments: