Saturday 28 February 2009

The Hand Over




Today is exactly one year I rented a house since came back to Malaysia for good. I had actually moved out from the house end of November last year. As the rental contract is a year so the condo was left vacant for 3 months.

All the attention went to our new house. So the house was left in totally bizarre mess. I was supposed to return the key to the owner today. Somehow my bro-in law who got job offered in KL like the house n wants to stay there.

So he will continue renting there. He had actually moved in there since a week ago. Today I sent my maid there to clean up the house. We did thorough spring cleaning. After looking at the house cleaned, it reminds me back the whole year I stayed there.

It’s a nice small cosy house n we love it. Hakeem n Nabila were a bit sad to leave the house. We left the house with the memories behind us. Now the house is in a liveable n clean condition waiting for the new owner, Nazri.

No comments: