Saturday 21 February 2009

Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical


I’ve been very busy busy busy for the past few days. I don’t even have time to check emails or update blog. Even hubby was been neglected on n off.. sorry ye.. Now finally I had settled n managed to accomplish my 'little project' on schedule.

Beside that today I was very lucky indeed coz managed to get a ticket to watch the Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical. It was a cancelled ticket by my cousin’s sis. Though I was tired the whole morning n afternoon but the night cheered me up.

This is my first time (including hubby) been to the Istana Budaya. We were astonished to see the play. I guess I don’t have to say much about the show as it’s proven by what I heard from everybody that it was totally superb n magnificent.

Thumbs up to AC Mizal who I like most n also the handsome Hang Tuah who has suara yg sungguh merdu. As for Tiara.. she was splendid. As for Adlin.. hmmm.. mcm mana dia komen budak2 AF menyanyi, mcm tu ah dia menyanyi.. hehehhhe.. but his acting part – superb!

Everybody in the play was doing their good job. I will surely make a point that theatre will be in one of our activity.

No comments: