Thursday 26 February 2009

Special Night Out



Last night hubby took me out for a dinner. It’s a special dinner only for the two of us. I couldn’t remember when the last time we had dinner alone, probably ages. He booked a place at our friend’s newly opened restaurant – Ibunda Restaurant somewhere along Jalan Bukit Bintang.

It’s a Malay fine dining cuisine. The place was nice n cosy. We got a complimentary cake to celebrate our anniversary special dinner. We had our newly wed friend joined at separate table. After dinner we lepak-lepak at the mamak stall chit chat till midnight.


Thanks to hubby for the wonderful dinner n lovely gift. I guess this was the most expensive dinner I ever had in entire of my life! Nasib baik cukup duit nak bayar….

1 comment:

Lady Huyam said...

ayah bwk processor Kenwood kat dinner tu ?? wah, besar hadiah tu..kih2