Wednesday 10 March 2010

The Best Arabic Food In Town

I’ve been very very busy nowadays. On Sunday evening my aunty came down from Kedah. He settled in at the hotel n I went to visit her as she brought our favourite nasi royale mamak.. It’s all the way from Kedah… yuhuuu.

Then I was busy preparing the hantaran for my brother’s engagement. Lots of hiccup during the process, kerja banyak sangkut2 so tak setel2 lagi ni.. On Monday night we brought my uncle, aunty, cousins to eat Arabic food. We went again to Al-Rawsha located at Jalan Damai, Ampang.


The last time we went there we loved the food so much. So this time we came again to introduce the place to my aunty. The Mandi Rice is so yummy n everyone should try this when comes here.

I’ve tried eating once at Tarbush Restaurant at Jalan Bukit Bintang. This place is more presentable n high-style compare to Al-Rawsha. Al-Rawsha’s ambience is more friendly where else in Tarbush u have to behave yourself to eat there.. hehehehhehe.. As for the food, I still prefer at Al-Rawsha.


Recently we tried the newly opened Arabic restaurant in Shah Alam – Sahara Tent which located at Plaza Masalam. The place looked so ‘middle east’ n nice but the food was a totally disappointed to me. The Mandi Rice was so dry n the hummus so tasteless. Furthermore they serve the cold bread which I have to ask them to pre-heat. What disappointed us more there is no shawarma there!

I know there are many other more Arabic restaurant in town especially along Jalan Damai, Ampang. You can find all kind of cuisines from Middle East – Lebanese, Syrian n more but I would still prefer in Al-Rawsha.


No comments: