Wednesday 26 December 2007

We just love Damascus

The Syrian Capital Damascus is known to be the oldest city in the world. The first time when I looked at the city, it does have lots of story n secrets behind it. The city looked old but the people itself r all modern n stylish.

Most of all the places that I went, I love most n amazed is Bosra. The old Rome city which represents the civilisation thousand years before us. I am also blessed n glad to be at the Ommayad Mosque where I had witnessed n looked at the place where Nabi Isa A.S will be brought down during the justice day.

Myself, hubby n especially our children love the place so much. Even though the weather was so cold n freezing but we managed to survive. Insyaalah if to be given another opportunity I would love to pay another visit to Syria.

I would also like to thank for a the grateful help from our dearest Taufiq. He had spent the rest of five days in Syria with us. Guiding, telling us all the very informative facts about all the places we went. And most important thing for being our Arabic spoken person.

Thanks a lot n Faizah, Nadira, Nurul, Adik, Nabila n Hakeem will surely missed their Abang Taufiq n not to mentioned Abang Kiki too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owh sungguh jelezzzz....