Tuesday 4 December 2007

Dreams May Come


I am waiting for good news. It is something that I am looking forward to. Something that I really want to. But it is also something that I am not sure that I will get it or not. But it is not wrong to give hope for it. It’s just I have to keep telling myself not to put high hope on it so much. If I don’t get it, I will get frustrated!

I still remember my mom used to say, it’s ok to have dreams. It’s free n u don’t have to pay any single cent for it. So go ahead n have dreams if that makes u feel better. But of course u have to be realistic with whatever u dreams of.

I can say that I am quite creative in having dreams n imaginations, especially during the time when I want to go to sleep at night. Lots of ideas n dreams came to my mind about myself, family, home n future. Since I was small, I believe that miracles do happen. A few occasions in my life proved that. And there were also a few of my dreams came true.

For this one good news that I'm waiting n hoping for, I pray it will become true. Insyaalah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe... hampir hampir mengena tekaan anda.. cuba lagi.. :P

Anonymous said...

hah?????org baru???
tidakkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!