Thursday 6 December 2007

Our Own Weekend




It’s weekend today. Actually I have planned to have a picnic barb-q with all my friends. But seems Hakeem is still not fully recovered from chickenpox, I guess I have to postpone that till next weekend. Now we have to limit our activities only to indoor .

It has been a few days that my children didn’t go out anywhere. They understand that their little brother is still not feeling very well. So last night, I made something different for our dinner. We had a steamboat dinner. I wanted to invite my other friends as usual but when come to think of Hakeem, I had to cancel that. I don’t want their kids to catch the chickenpox from him.

But it is also won’t be merrier if it’s just our family alone. We invited the ‘bujang-bujang’Nazri, Razak, Mior n not to forget Udik, Uci n Laila. We enjoyed the food n our self. Udik, Uci n Laila came a bit later as they have to settle their private matter.

As for the girls, my hubby n I just can't believe it! They were having camping outside the house. They laid down the mattress n all the sleeping stuffs on the floor behind my back compound. They insisted to sleep out there. Before we can say anything to them, they already fell asleep. Three of them snuggled to each other till this morning.

p/s: I always forgot to take the photo after each time I had lay out nicely the food on the table. Maybe coz I was rushing here n there. Next time I will make sure to remember it!

No comments: