Wednesday 26 December 2007

Day 3 at Syria (22dec 2007)





We went out at 8.30am in the morning. Today we went to Bosra. It took us about two hours to reach there. Along the journey we saw the beautiful part of Syria. A stretch of grape, barley, peach field n even some green vegetables. Once reached the Bosra town I was so amazed to see the beautiful old Rome town. It’s something that can’t be described by words.

I really admired n had a high respect to the people thousands years before us who already had the skills of architecture n idea of building up their castle n towers. You can see the tall n big pillar which synonyms to Rome. The castle was so huge n big.

I was so pleased to be at the spot where our Rasullullah S.A.W (when he was 10yrs old) stopped by to have a rest with his camel. We can still see the camel foot print. Then we went to the huge castle belong to the priest where Rasullullah S.A.W uncle n his friends were invited for dinner.


Then we walked around to see the other parts of this Rome town. We saw the place where they had their massage n took bath. Then to a place with a few pillars where they practiced how to fight. Later on we went to visit the amphitheatre. Again I was amazed to see the design n the big n huge stadium. If u watch the Alexander the Great movie or Beyonce Pepsi’s advert, that’s how u can imagine I see when I was there.


We then stopped by to have our break – tea n some juices. Again the price was like a Dome cafĂ©. Now I understand why Taufik always argued with this Syrian every time when we asked for the bill. We then drove for another 45min to have our lunch by the lake. The view was so nice n how I wish I can have the tomyam n ikan siakap tiga rasa.. hehehehhe..


We ended our day by going to the biggest mall in Damascus called Town Centre. I can tell u that the Damascus people all r very trendy n handsomely beautiful. We just love to see their pretty faces n features.

No comments: