Wednesday 19 December 2007

Happy Eid Adha


Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha – Eid Adha to all muslims in the world especially those in Malaysia. We in Oman celebrate our Eid Adha today. We just had our raya gathering with all our Malaysian friends this morning at my house.

As usual we had all the raya foods – ketupat, rendang, sambal kacang sedap by Zaireen, kelupis (ketupat frm Brunei) special made by Rohaya n kuah lodeh by Lyn. I made kek lapis, carrot cake, cheese cake n our favourite cornflakes biscuit. This year raya is different n a bit special coz I have all my children n Mak here with us.

Last year I celebrated my Eid Adha in Malaysia. On 2nd Eid I brought my kids to watch the ‘korban’. They were so thrilled n excited looking at the cow being slaughtered. Later on we had a small kenduri with the daging korban.

Tomorrow the whole muslim in Malaysia will celebrate Eid Adha. Selamat Hari Raya n Maaf Dzahir Batin.

Tomorrow morning also me n family will be going to Damascus, Syria for our holiday. Take care everybody n have a nice holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

could you send me a close up of the photo, just want to confirm the guys at the back with tears in the eyes.....ha ha ha.. I'm celebrating eid al Haj in Malaysia.. yahoooooooooooooooooo...!!!!

miester.wordpress.com