Tuesday 11 December 2007

Anyone for Carrom?



I just bought a carom board today. I have not played this game for so long. I think the last time I played it when I was 12 years old. I used to play with my brothers n cousins. We played so much until our finger hurts. Thinking of that made me smile now.

I still remember how we laughed, criticized each other until some of us cried n got angry. But we still never gave up n kept playing until we satisfied. Today I played with my kids. I don’t really remember the rules (which remind me to check it later) but we just played it.

It was so fun. We play single then double player. Nurul was struggling coz she’s a left handed player where as the rest of us who are not that really good though, showing off the best that we can. We enjoyed it so much.

Now I can’t wait to play it with my hubby. Let’s see who’s gonna win…

No comments: