Saturday 6 April 2013

Tempat Jatuh Lagikan Dikenang..


Kedah and to be specific – Alor Setar is my favorite destination every time when I am back to Malaysia. Why? Alor Setar is my hometown. Place where I was brought up. Place where I have the happiness, sadness, failure and success in my life.

Whenever I go back to Kedah, I always make a point to visit my girlfriends. I don’t have many friends left in Kedah except a few - a few good friends that I know since small.

My two buddies that I never forget and miss every time when I am here are Fairuz and Hazidah. We always meet and update each other’s life story! This time around I am so lucky as I also got to meet my other friends as well.



Diana and Seri Mawar – the last time we met when we were 17 years old. Oh my… that was long time ago and I am so glad that I met them. Of course there were lots of things for us to catch up but the best part was always when we talked about our school time.

Yeah.. school days is always the best moments in our life. Just imagine that all of us when we were young.. being naughty and mischievous. I and my friends were always being monitored by our teachers.. hahahha..

Now all of us have grown old. I mean older than our age during school times… hhehhee.. Our appearance have changed and probably lifestyle too. Friends that we know when we were small could be different when we see them now. I have many schoolmates who are success and be somebody now. I also have seen friends who have changed to a ‘different’ person as who they are now.

Apart from that I still have a few that never change. Friends who are always close to my heart. When we meet we were acting like those days, when we were teenagers. We could just talked endlessly about anything.. laughed and always fun.

"Good friends are like stars--you don't always see them, but you know they're always there."


No comments: