Wednesday 23 December 2009

The Art Attack

Today I brought my kids to One Utama. The last time I went there they spent one hour at the kidsz sport & gym area. This time I said let’s do something else. I thought of bringing them to the cinema but we arrived not at the time the movie starts.

So I brought them to the Art Attack place. This is a place where you can leave your kids n they will explore their creativity there created n coloring all sorts of stuff. After about 20 minutes choosing what to do, Hakeem & Nabila finally got what they wanted.


Nabila chose ferry wheels which she has to spend for 2 hours while Hakeem a battle axe n a stand microphone. I left them for 2 hours n came back picked them up with their creation in hands.


They were so proud showing what they did at me. I bet they had a good time there.

No comments: