Saturday 12 September 2009

Weekend Trip

I am now in Alor Setar. I arrived yeterday evening. I came back alone as this is only a weekend trip - business matter. Yesterday I had Iftar at my dad's home - nasi tomato. Later at night as planned I went out to have something that supposely to be "light supper" - nasi royale.



I just couldn't resist not to go there. Though I was already full but atas nafsu yang tinggi I forced myself to go there n eat. Honestly I didn't regret as the food was super yummy. Lepas gian nak makan nasi royale...

Later on my bro n cousin brought me around the town. They brought me to the place called Uptown. Huh.. kat Alor Setar pun ada uptown... ini satu peningkatan!! It is actually located behind the stadium. Rows of stalls selling clothes, shoes, tudung - mostly man's attire. I then went to stalls near Pekan Rabu which mostly sells baju melayu, songkok n baju kurung.



Yesterday was Friday - day off for Kedah so the town was quite packed with people. My night ended at midnight. I was so tired as the moment I put my head on the pillow I was probably dozed off. The next thing I realize when I woke up, it was already morning.

No comments: