Sunday 20 September 2009

Selamat Hari Raya



I celebrated my first day of raya at Malacca. This year my entire hubby’s siblings were in Malacca. It was so good to see everybody around. The kids got to see n play with all the cousins. We came back to Malacca on last Thursday then followed one by one by other siblings.



As usual my mother in-law will cook the ‘must’ menu for the house – sate goreng n sambal tumis udang plus with ketupat, rendang. This year we have special menu – mandi rice with kambing cooked by Nazri & abg Kadri. Menjadi gak deorang masak. I didn’t eat lamb but from their response n comments mcm sedap je…

As usual early in the morning we already received visitors who actually close relatives. After solat raya we had out eating session n receiving guest. In the afternoon we went to the nearby relatives’ house.



I wish all my friends, relatives n readers Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Dzahir Batin. Semoga Hari Raya ini memberi seribu rahmat dan kebahagian kepada kita semua.

No comments: